- How long are shipping times?
Your products will ship within two days of your order, and then take up to two to three weeks to reach your doorstep. Each product has an estimated delivery time that you can find in the product description.
*Delivery times may vary due to the global disruption of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- What's your return policy?
Returns are allowed within 30 days from the purchase (shipment) date.
- Jewellery must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories.
- Watches must be unworn, unaltered and in original condition to be accepted for return or exchange. All packaging, instructions and warranties, as applicable, must be included with the return or exchange of a watch.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution centre.
- You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.
- For items under $10, Instead of returning items, you can contact us for a full refund. Why? Returns run counter to our emphasis on sustainability: every return has a carbon footprint. So just tell us what went wrong, send along a pic, and we’ll give you your money back in full. Then, if possible, you can donate your product to a local charity or recycle it.
- Can I cancel my order?
Cancellations are possible if you do not receive your package within the time frame specified for each individual product.
- What happens if I receive the wrong item?
If there’s an issue with your order -- if it’s the wrong size, wrong color, defective, or otherwise not exactly what you wanted -- then simply notify us, and we’ll give you a satisfied solution, including a refund. We will make sure our customers will be full satisfied.
- Do you offer exchanges?
We do offer exchanges. However, if for any reason you didn’t get the exact product you expected, just let us know about the issue and we’ll take care of you.
Update: Unfortunately, due to ongoing challenges related to COVID-19, there is a backlog in our contact centre. We are working around the clock to get back to you as quickly as possible! Thank you for your patience